myFHR allows you to upload and store documents that you want quick access to. You could use this feature, for example, to take a photo of your COVID-19 vaccine card.
To take a photo of a document and upload it to myFHR:
- Select "Add" under "Uploaded Documents" on the "Me" tab.
- On the resulting screen, you are asked if you will allow myFHR to access your phone's camera. Select "OK" to continue.
- Focus your phone camera on the document and then select "Capture Image."
- If you are satisfied with the photo, select "Next." If you are not satisfied, select "Recapture Image" and repeat the step above.
- Use the fields on the resulting screen to label your image, and then select "Done." The example shown below illustrates labeling a photo of a COVID-19 vaccine card.
- The document you uploaded displays under "Uploaded Documents" on the "Me" tab.
To add more documents, select "Uploaded Documents" from the "Me" tab, and then select "Add" on the resulting screen.
You can view a document you have uploaded by selecting "Uploaded Documents" on the "Me" tab, and then selecting it from the list of uploaded documents on the resulting screen. The documents will be organized by the "Type" selected when labeling the image.