Imported health data that displays on the "Me" tab includes medications, allergies, and conditions. If you are taking medications or have allergies or conditions that are not included in your imported health data, you can add them. If you are no longer taking medications or do not have allergies or conditions that are included in your imported health data, you can remove them.
Although you can manually add or delete health data, this only changes the health data that displays in myFHR. It does not add to or delete from the data in your health plan's or provider’s system.
You cannot currently add a medication when using an Android device.
To add a new item to one of these health data categories:
The screenshots below demonstrate how you add an allergy to the iOS myFHR app.
- Touch the caret to view all items in the category.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and then touch "Add [health data category]."
- Using the resulting screen, enter text in the required fields, and then touch "Save."
- The item you added displays at the top of the list (the list is sorted from most recent to oldest).
To remove an item from one of these health data categories:
- Touch the carat to view all items in the category.
- Depending on the platform you are using touch "Edit" or "Update" on the resulting screen to edit the category.
- Touch to uncheck the item you would like to remove, and then touch "Done" or "Save."
The screenshots below demonstrate how you remove a condition from the iOS myFHR app.
- Items you remove will no longer display on the "Me" tab.